Light and Fluffy American Style Pancakes With Chocolate and Maple Syrup Butter
Get your hands on this delicious fluffy pancake recipe, ready for this pancake day!
135g self raising flour
2 tbsp caster sugar
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
Butter (makes more butter then needed, but keeps in the fridge)
250g unsalted butter
1 tbsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp icing sugar
3 tbsp maple syrup
- Add all the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Mix together the egg, milk and salt, then whisk into the dry ingredients.
- Leave for 5 minutes before pouring into the pan and cooking.
- Cook on each side until golden, then remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Serve with the flavoured butter and extra maple syrup.