Thermomix®: Berry Foam
At the BBC Good Food Summer Show, Thermomix showcased how versatile and effortless the Thermomix really is by creating this easy to make cocktail, Berry Foam. The recipe for this fruity, summery cocktail is below!
Cooks in: Preparation Time: 10 mins,
- 140 g sugar
- 500 g mixed red berries, frozen
- 10 – 30 g lime juice, to taste
or 10 – 30 g lemon juice, to taste
- 1 egg white (see tip)
- 100 g mixed fresh red berries, for garnishing
- Place sugar in mixing bowl and grind
15 sec/speed 10
- Add mixed frozen red berries, lime juice and egg white (see tip) then, with aid of spatula, blend
40 sec/speed 5.
- Insert butterfly whisk and whisk
3 min/speed 3.5. Serve chilled in dessert bowls, garnished with mixed fresh red berries.