Celebrating their 50th year of excellence with us in 2021, live from the Big Kitchen, Thermomix will be showcasing the latest innovation in home cooking. Demonstrating how versatile and effortless the Thermomix really is, they will be hosting a live 10 minute demonstration before each Big Kitchen session at the BBC Good Food Show Winter this year. Take a sneek peak at some of 60,000+ mouth-watering recipes available on Thermomix’s very own recipe archives!
Click here to browse the full website…
220 g water
2 tsp dried instant yeast or 20 g fresh yeast, crumbled
400 g strong white bread flour
30 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
1 tsp granulated sugar
1 tsp fine sea salt
60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
1 garlic clove
200 g mozzarella cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
Assembly and Baking
1 medium egg, mixed with 1 Tbsp water
1. Place water and yeast in mixing bowl then warm 2 min/37°C/speed 1. Meanwhile, lightly grease a large bowl.
2. Add flour, oil, sugar and salt then knead Dough /2 min. Transfer to prepared bowl and bring together into a ball. Cover with cling film and leave to rest until doubled in size (approx. 1 hour). Meanwhile, line a large baking tray with baking paper and make filling.
3. Place Parmesan in mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer to a bowl, remove 2 Tbsp to another bowl then, set both aside.
4. Place garlic in mixing bowl and grate 3 sec/speed 7.
5. Add mozzarella and larger bowl of grated Parmesan then pulse Turbo/1 sec/1 times. Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Clean mixing bowl.
Assembly and Baking
6. After resting time, divide dough into 32 balls then flatten each into a disc (approx. Ø 8 cm). Place 1 heaped tsp cheese mixture in the centre then fold edges in to form a tightly sealed ball. Place balls, seam-side down and just touching, on prepared tray in the shape of a Christmas tree. Cover with oiled cling film and set aside to prove in a warm place for 30 minutes.
7. Towards the end of this time, preheat oven to 200°C.
8. Once risen, brush tree with egg wash then bake for 15 minutes (200°C) or until rolls are cooked and golden. Meanwhile, prepare herb butter.