Thermomix®: Cucumber Margarita
At the BBC Good Food Show, Terri Peng hosted a live demonstration on the Big Kitchen stage for this mouth-watering Cucumber Margarita, showcasing the Thermomix. Check below for the recipe for this refreshing cocktail!
Cooks in: Preparation Time: 10 mins,
- 210 g cucumber, peeled, deseeded, cut in pieces, plus extra sticks for garnishing
- 130 g Tequila
- 60 g orange liqueur
- 150 g sugar
- 3 limes, peeled, with white pith removed and deseeded
- 500 g ice cubes
- 1 – 2 Tbsp fine sea salt, to taste, for serving
- Place cucumber, Tequila, orange liqueur, sugar and limes in mixing bowl then blend
30 sec/speed 8.
- Add ice cubes and blend again
1 min/speed 10. Serve in salt rimmed cocktail glasses (see tip) and garnish with cucumber sticks.