Take a look at Thermomix’s delicious Raspberry and Apple Crumble. The perfect comforting dessert for the end of any meal! Find the easy-to-follow recipe below.
Take a sneek peak at some of 60,000+ mouth-watering recipes available on Thermomix’s very own recipe archives!
Click here to browse the full website…
600 g Bramley cooking apples, peeled and cored, cut in pieces (2 cm)
300 g fresh raspberries
150 g caster sugar
80 g crème de cassis
250 g unsalted butter, cold, cut in pieces
350 g plain flour
200 g caster sugar
500 g whole milk
2 egg yolks, from medium eggs
50 g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1 pinch fine sea salt
20-30 g cornflour
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Place a stoneware casserole dish on mixing bowl lid and weigh in apples, raspberries, 150 g sugar and crème de cassis. Mix to combine using spatula and set aside.
3. Place butter, flour and 200 g sugar in mixing bowl the mix 10 sec/speed 6.
4. Scatter crumble topping over the fruit in the stoneware casserole dish and bake for 45 minutes (180°C) until golden and bubbling. Towards the end of the time, make custard.
5. Place milk, egg yolks, 50 g sugar, vanilla bean paste, salt and cornflour in mixing bowl and cook 7 min/90°C//speed 3.
6. Serve crumble hot with custard.