1. Whisk the sugar and eggs together either in a stand mixer or with an electric whisk and bowl. Whisk until pale and thick – this can take a few minutes. You really want to beat lots of air into them.
2. Now add the melted butter and whisk again.
3. Gently mix in the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
4. Finally stir in the chocolate drops and mincemeat.
5. Pour the mixture into your lined tray and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
6. Once cooked, remove from the oven and cool and cut.
Optional - Spray them gold with some edible decorating spray and sprinkle over some edible gold glitter.