1. Heat the passata, tomato purée and garlic together in a pan over a medium heat. Reduce the heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes until the sauce is thick. Remove from the heat, season with salt and pepper to taste and leave to cool.
2. Heat the oven to 200C/ fan 180C/gas 6. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and dried oregano and season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a little olive oil in a 24cm non-stick ovenproof frying pan over a medium-high heat. Pour in the egg and stir until it is almost fully cooked, removing the pan from the heat when the omelette is still a little runny and wobbly in the middle.
4. Gently spread the tomato sauce all over the omelette. Cover with the pepperoni, then tear the mozzarella into pieces and scatter it over.
5. Sprinkle with the oregano, then place the pan in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the 'pizza' is set.
6. Remove from the oven and immediately grate the Parmesan over the top. Scatter over the basil and serve at once, directly from the pan.