Enjoy two shows in one: BBC Gardeners' World Live
All BBC Good Food Show Summer tickets include entry to BBC Gardeners’ World Live – so that’s two of the UK’s biggest Shows included in just one ticket!
Use your free entry to BBC Gardeners’ World Live to find:
- Top gardening experts including the TV presenters from BBC Two’s Gardeners’ World.
- A vast array of plants, seeds, containers and accessories for growing your own tasty produce.
- Show Gardens packed with space-savvy and ingenious ways to make the most of every inch, whatever space you have.
- Picnic essentials to take outside and explore the impressive Floral Marquee and stunning Beautiful Borders.
- Fun for all the family with delicious street food, Pimm’s, family games and activities.
- Live music at the bandstand, a fantastic soundtrack to your day.
With all the inspiration you could ever need, get advice from the best garden experts in the business and go on to shop ‘til you drop to buy quality plants, plenty of exhibitors with the best garden kit and essentials, plus so much more. It really is the perfect summer day out!
There are no boundaries between the two Shows, so you’re free to wander between them as you wish.
What's blooming in 2024...
Explore the Show Gardens
Joe Swift returns for 2024!
Discover The House Plant Hub
The Chef's Table with Adam Frost
Hear from the experts LIVE
Glorious shopping & inspiration
Introducing the Chef's Table with Adam Frost
New for this year, food and gardening worlds collide, as Adam Frost embarks on a culinary adventure for his ‘Chef’s Table’ Show Garden. Make sure you join us and step outside into this alfresco cooking sanctuary, for talks and demos on the garden with soon to be announced chefs and experts, all hosted by Adam himself.
(Exclusive: If you’re a fan of the ‘Grow It Cook It’ podcast with Adam Frost and Cassie Best, you won’t want to miss them reuniting at the Show!)