BBC Gardeners' World Live
All tickets to the BBC Good Food Show Summer include entry to BBC Gardeners’ World Live – so that’s two of the UK’s biggest Shows included in just one ticket!
Use your free entry to BBC Gardeners’ World Live to find:
- Top gardening experts including the TV presenters from BBC Two’s Gardeners’ World.
- A vast array of plants, seeds, containers and accessories for growing your own tasty produce.
- Show Gardens packed with space-savvy and ingenious ways to make the most of every inch, whatever space you have.
- Picnic essentials to take outside and explore the impressive Floral Marquee and stunning Beautiful Borders.
- Fun for all the family with delicious street food, Pimm’s, family games and activities.
- Live music at the bandstand, a fantastic soundtrack to your day.
With all the inspiration you could ever need, get advice from the best garden experts in the business and go on to shop ‘til you drop to buy quality plants, plenty of exhibitors with the best garden kit and essentials, plus so much more. It really is the perfect summer day out!
There are no boundaries between the two Shows, so you’re free to wander between them as you wish.
Glorious Gardening Inspiration
Soak up design and planting ideas to recreate in your own garden to make the most of your outdoor living space. You’ll get plenty of garden inspiration from the Show Gardens and Beautiful Borders, from design, colour combinations, grow your own and more.
Your favourite gardening experts, LIVE
Book seats in the BBC Gardeners’ World Live Theatre, with a NEW mix of practical sessions hosted by BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine and ‘In Conversation’ talks with Nicki Chapman. The line-up includes Monty Don, Adam Frost, Carol Klein, Frances Tophill plus Alan Titchmarsh.
Let's Talk Plants Stage
Drop into this NEW stage, for sessions and talks from the gardening experts, including Sue Kent and Frances Tophill all taking place in our vast Floral Marquee.
Tip top shopping
Shop from quality nurseries, stock up on gardening supplies, try out must-have tools and the latest kit, many with great Show offers!
House plant hub
NEW for the 2023 Show, don’t miss the House plant Hub, for plenty of expert advice, tips and more to ensure a home full of healthy houseplants. Houseplants can be a great way to brighten up your indoor living spaces, be it a kitchen, bedroom or bathroom. Head to the House plant Market for everything you need to care for happy houseplants and to spruce up your interior spaces.