Ticket Terms and Conditions
In these Terms & Conditions, the “Organiser”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means River Street Events Ltd and “Event” shall mean the event, exhibition or show printed on this ticket.
Tickets to this Event are issued on behalf of the Organiser River Street Events Ltd and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- In addition to those terms and conditions outlined below, any attendee of the Event agrees to the terms and conditions outlined by our ticket agent See Tickets here
- Nobody will be allowed admission to the Event without a valid ticket or pass.
- For the safety of people at the Event, the venue management and the Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.
- All tickets or passes should be checked on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Please note that duplicate tickets cannot be issued under any circumstances.
- In addition to the ticket price, your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fee per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the Event. Those fees are not refundable except as set out here
- If the Event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the Organiser will give you the options of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location. If the Event is cancelled, you will be offered a refund on your tickets. Please note that any Booking Fees and/or Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances. If you opted for Ticket Refund Protection this is also a non-refundable fee.
- If the Event is rescheduled, changed, moved or cancelled the Organiser cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or compensation.
- Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
- Tickets cannot be transferred. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
- We may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). We reserve the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the Event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
- The Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, is showing signs of Covid-19 including a high temperature or a persistent cough, refuses to wear a mask when required to do so (unless they are unable to do so due to an underlaying health condition) that is or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, for any other behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organiser.
- Neither the Organiser nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including but not limited to, the exhibitors.
- The Event will operate in accordance with the latest UK Government and Public Health England guidelines regarding Covid-19 and will operate under the Event Industry’s All Secure Stand (insert link to Keeping You Safe page on specific event website) a comprehensive set of guidelines to keep you safe at our Events. As a result of these measures we may be required to manage the flow of visitors to specific areas of the Event, including, but not limited to, features, theatres and exhibition halls, to ensure we remain compliant with visitor density requirements. Where an Event has both indoor and outdoor space, this may result in visitors being required to remain outdoors regardless of weather conditions until they can be accommodated indoors safely.
- If all or any of the Event is planned to take place outdoors it will take place regardless of weather conditions (unless deemed unsafe by the safety officer). There are no refunds for bad weather. We strongly advise that you come dressed appropriately for an outdoor Event.
- The Organiser does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
- Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication or security purposes whilst at the Event by River Street Events Ltd, Upper Street Events Ltd, Immediate Media Ltd and our trusted sponsors and partners.
- It is a condition of your admission to the Event that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the Event or any part of it.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring animals to the Event with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
- Please check Event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these maybe subject to change.
- Please check your route prior to travelling to ensure you arrive on time. The Organiser is not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
- Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in theatres, workshops or performances, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Video and sound recordings are not permitted in theatrical and performance areas of the Event unless written permission is provided by the Organiser.
- In accordance with the law, visitors aged under 18 are not permitted to purchase/sample alcoholic drinks or knives.
- The relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions.